TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Part 2

“Hi guys. So today I thought I would make a little video about fully yielding to the Lord, and putting your full faith in Him and trust in Him. I’ve seen a lot of videos online saying, ‘Oh you must keep the Law, you must keep the Law, you must keep the Sabbath, and do this and do this and do that.’ And as a newly born Christian with the Holy Spirit come and dwell within you, I mean I fell for it too. I panicked, and I thought, ‘What can I do to show myself worthy to the Lord? What can I do?’

Out of love, it’s not out of…we just get…. We fall for this trap because basically all we know is what to do from the flesh. Right? And it’s really difficult to realize that it’s about dying to the self. And it’s about fully living for Christ. And I know some of you will think, ‘Well if you are doing the Law and doing this and doing that, that that’s living for Christ. But that’s still coming from your flesh. That’s still what you can do to prove yourself. And that’s not what it’s about. It’s not about proving yourself to the Lord; it’s about fully yielding to Him. And trusting in Him. Trusting in Him, that He will guide you, and help you on your walk through life. But it’s not about what you can do, do, do, because that’s of the flesh.

And He asks us in Mark 8, ‘Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.’ (Mark 8:34).

So the whole point is dying to the self and living for the Lord. But it’s difficult, especially for baby Christians, like myself. I mean I fell for it. I thought, ‘What can I do to prove myself. What can I do to just…? What can I do, do, do?’ And I realized as I was thinking, ‘What can I do? What can I do?’ that I start losing sight of the Lord and I was looking at me, looking at myself. And that’s not what it’s about. It’s about fully submitting and putting your full faith in the Lord. Because you think, ‘I’ve received this holy Spirit, and I don’t want to lose it.’ But in that, you not got full faith in the Lord. Right? Because you’re tying to hold on to it. And not have it leave. And that’s when you’re doubting the Lord. You’re doubting His grace.

I mean, I don’t know about you guys, but when the Lord came and rescued me I was in a bad place. I couldn’t have been any further from the Lord. I mean I was initiated in as a Muslim. I was only with the Muslims. And I was doing ceremonies to Allah, you know. And Jesus Christ came a convicted me and showed me who He truly was.

And so if He can come to us, in those sorts of… you know, when we’re not doing any works at all for Him, and He comes and shows you His grace, then what in the world could you do? What do you need to do for His grace? Nothing. You just accept it. It’s a free gift.

Now I’m not telling you to just be like, ‘Oh wow, it’s a free gift’, and just take that for granted. Oh, no. Definitely not. I mean, obviously you have to keep the Ten Commandments, the moral guideline, your moral code. And then there’s the two commandments from Jesus. The first great commandment He says, ‘You shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. And the second is, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ So these things are really important. Definitely stick with these… to be obedient. But when it comes to taking on the Law, and saying, ‘Oh, if I don’t keep the Sabbath, am I condemned?! If I don’t eat this, if I do eat this….’ All of this worry on the self, and what you can do. Remember Jesus said, ‘It is finished!’ All you have to do is come to Him, but completely surrender to Him. And that’s the hard thing. Right?! You’d think, if you think about it, a free gift to receive sounds incredible, and it is incredible. But it’s so difficult for our flesh to accept this and to actually fully yield to Him because you’ve been in your flesh your whole life. And you’ve had to do things, do, do, do to prove yourself. And that’s of the world, but He doesn’t ask you to do that. He doesn’t ask you to fill the desires of the flesh, but to walk in the Spirit, and for Him to guide you.

So, this has been an interesting one, for sure for many of us. Our first little walk with Christ, it’s uh… Yeah, because I’ve seen so many horrible videos that are saying you’re going to hell if you don’t keep the Sabbath, and things like this. And then you start worrying. And you start lacking in faith, that this grace is ever flowing, and that He came to you when you were not doing these works. So why would you have to do them now? But of course, be obedient. There’s difference between those two things.

So, and this made me start thinking about how we rely on Christ fully and how He’s represented as the Cornerstone, which is incredible. Because if you look at the Masonic pyramids, and the capstone above, which sits on everyone else and looks down. Uh uh, our Lord is the Cornerstone. He’s in the center. He takes all the strain, all of the strain of everything else around it, on Him. He came and He gave His life for us. Whoa! That’s an incredible Lord! And just realizing that He is the Cornerstone, that you put everything, lay at His feet. You lay it at His feet because He is the strength. He is the might within it all [His temple of living stones].

In Ephesians 2:20-22, ‘And [ye] are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.’

So He’s transforming you from the inside out, with His Spirit. He’s doing the works. It’s not about you proving yourself. It’s about you yielding yourself, and allowing your full faith in the Lord that He is able to do any great works through you. And just being willing to every day die in the flesh for Him. Every day when you think, ‘I want to do this. Or, I want to do that.’ That’s your will. It’s not about your will. It’s about His will. ‘Lord, if it’s Your will, this would be great. But if not, You show me. You guide me. I’m all Yours.’ And that’s what it’s about.

In Isaiah 40:11 it says, ‘He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.” So that’s about the Lord carrying you. It’s about Him doing the work through you, for you, with you. He’s the one carrying you. He’s the one with His arms grabbing you in the first place when you first find the Lord. He’s there reaching out to you. And when you yield to Him, He’s carrying you along in His bosom. But you need to yield to Him for Him to do these things. You need to fully surrender.

It says in Proverbs 3:5,6, ‘Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.’

 So this is so important to keep remembering. And I know for a lot of us…for me…when we first find Christ a lot of spiritual warfare happens. Right? You know, like a lot of my friends are sick before they meant to be at church. With me I’m having all sort of demonic attacks. And it’s crazy. But every time that these things happen I get on my knees and say, ‘Thank You, Lord. Thank you, Lord.’ And that wasn’t easy at first. At first the spirit of heaviness came upon me. And then I spoke to my pastor about it and he gave me a verse, which is Isaiah 61:3,

‘To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.’

So every time that something dark would happen, I’d put on worship music. I’d praise Him, and it lifted me. He lifted me, every time. And that is the best advice. If you’re going through anything difficult, whether it be financial difficulties, any sort of worldly problems, realize you can only do what you can do. But the rest is up to the Lord. You are in His hands, and praise Him. Have full faith that He will deliver you. And He does every time because He is faithful. And the more you draw nearer to Him, the more He draws nearer to you. I mean, it’s amazing.

And what I’m saying, ‘Don’t do, do, do.’ Obviously do what you think you are able to do. Like, loving your neighbor, offering advice by scripture, or being someone to hear someone in their worries, or you know do things from a loving nature. But when it comes to like, if you’re not going to be keeping the Sabbath or doing this law or that law—Ahh! I’m condemned! It’s not about that. It’s not about that at all.

Another weird thing that I just saw. So bear in mind the Lord is the Cornerstone. Right? So weird. Have you guys seen the Arc of Baal that’s been resurrected? It’s the Arc of Palmyra, from the Arc of Palmyra, in Syria. And it’s been resurrected in New York, London, Dubais, and now Washington, DC. The Arc of Baal, check it out. There seems to be the cornerstone missing in the structure. And I just thought that was quite interesting since it comes from a pagan Baal worship temple. And the cornerstone missing. Interesting.

But anyway, keep strong in your faith. And when things hit bottom, remember the Lord is carrying you. And certain things that you go through are really just to build you up, to build your faith up. With me I’ve realized that I’ve been…the Lord’s been allowing certain things to happen, certain dark things to approach me, because each time more and more faith is growing in me with the Lord. And I’m calling upon Him more. And I’m worshiping more and I’m praying more.

You know, just keep going, keep going. And put on the full armor of God. Put your full faith in Him. And yield your whole life to Him. He doesn’t want a little bit of you. He wants all of you. Ok. Very much, so much love. Bye.”
  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbKKdYiu6p0&t=154s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home