TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another astounding testimony

“Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of Mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.” (Isa. 50:11).

“Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree….” (Isa. 57:5).

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2Tim. 1:7).

Another recent victorious accession to the kingdom by the Lord of hosts. Her mind is calm and at peace with the Saviour who she sought for many years. Her testimony is well articulated and thoughtful. This is what Paul meant when he wrote the above verse. Her countenance shows the worn look of Jesus coming out of the wilderness. But she also evinces the power of victory that her Master also had, the glory of God shining in Jesus’ face. “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.” (2Cor. 4:6).

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of Him through all the region round about.” (Luke 4:14). Let’s hope that His famed return following His big battle with the tempter will be the same experience for this young lady, and for all of us who have also sought fellowship with Him, His steadfast obedience and repentance, and His sufferings. On her way out of the occult she met a part of her immediate family who she hadn’t seen since she was a toddler. They were Christians and while there she experienced a moment of pure love and bliss and disconnection from anything earthly. Evidently this was the god of this world, the prince of the power in which fallen humanity lives and breathes, using this moment of surrender to divert her search back into his kingdom, and she did return to the occult. But, in the end after patiently continuing to search for the source of all love and truth, and having surrendered to the only true God, she can look back and distinguish between the lawful love of Christ, and the lawless love of the occult. And when she did surrender, she surrendered to the UNKNOWN GOD. “Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” (John 14:17). He had been completely illusive to her. All she could hope for, in her perfect free-fall, was that He would catch her into His arms.

After another short diversion a realization clicked in her head as her angel had perfect authority from Jesus to insert a new thought into her mind. That new conviction was (I paraphrase), “Everything in this world, whether it’s religious or secular is designed to keep everyone from turning to Jesus for guidance in life. Therefore, He must be the true help and guide.” Suddenly every fiber of her being, was filled with the presence of Jesus. Like every angel in heaven, every cell in her body was rejoicing together, “Thank God she’s finally got it!” Doesn’t that sound like, “… joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth,.…  …there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth” (Luke 15:7,10)? And doesn’t that sound like, “And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps” (Rev. 14:2)?

So here’s her testimony.

“Hey guys. So this is my testimony from leaving the New Age behind me, and how I found Jesus Christ. now I know a lot of you are going to think, ‘Ohhhh. The Bible. Jesus. She’s lost her mind.’ I understand. I really do. I was there not so long ago. I get it. Mmm. Ok. So to start the journey of finding Jesus, I’ll start from when I was young till now.

So when I was a child I was always questioning why we exist, how we exist. Like, look around. How is this here? Deep questions as a kid, but I wanted to know. So, I didn’t really know where to look. So unfortunately I turned to what I thought was the most spiritual understanding of things. And this led me to witchcraft and magic at a very young age—8 years old, maybe even younger.

I did lots of enchantments and spells  and made shrines, and just really soaked it all in. I definitely got clarification that the spirit realm exists. Really. To say the least, I was, I don’t know, harassed by demons? I can’t say it any other way, now that I see it clearly now. But I wasn’t sure really when I was young if it was angels or you know. But it certainly wasn’t because it was dark. I had things following me, pushing me down to the floor, screaming in my ear. I was harassed by these spiritual beings to the point where even my family witnessed this. There was a point where I was in my bedroom, and footsteps walking in the attic, really loud footsteps circling my bed around where I was laying. And I freaked out and ran into my parents’ room, and the steps followed me across the attic and circled around my parents’ bed. They freaked out. My step-dad at the time had to nail the attic shut because they thought there was a burglar. But of course we didn’t find anything physical up there afterwards. It was because I was dabbling in things I shouldn’t have. And I really regret this a lot.

It got so heavy that the Ouija board, I got involved in the Ouija board. And a spirit went into me and my friend saw it. And things moved. It got so traumatizing that I completely stopped, completely stopped. I rejected anything spiritual. And that is sad because then I kind of rejected my quest to find God, you know. But now I understand that these things of this realm, this spirit realm that I was dabbling in, their job is to keep you away from searching for Christ. So they did their job well on me. And I rejected anything spiritual for a while after that.

I then went to university and dabbled in psychedelic drugs. And had these experiences where I was connected to everything, and I felt everything is one and beautiful, you know. And at the same time I went to America to see my family from when I was 4 [years old]. The last time I had seen them I was 4, and I was 20 at this point. So it was a big deal to really meet them for the first time, for me.

And they were all Christian. That’s cool, you know. People’s search for God is great; I’m all for that. And so I was willing to listen. And they preached to me stuff from the Bible, all hours of the night. And I was willing to listen, you know. But my heart just wasn’t able to accept what they were saying fully. I still had resistance in me. And I was in a bit of low point when I was there. And I prayed. Because of the Christian influence on me, I prayed. And I asked God to help me, you know. And I had a really profound moment, where I was taken out of my body and I completely disassociated from anything in this reality. I didn’t remember I was a person or [a part of] humanity or a planet, or anything. I was just whisked away to this place of pure love. Pure love. And there was a keystone put in place and everything connected to it. And it was beautiful. It was very beautiful. I’m starting to now question really where it came from.

But at the time I was crying and really so happy that God—or I thought at the time was God—showing me Him. And, yeah, I was there waiting for hummingbirds to have this fight where they flash the colors of their chests. It was very beautiful. In that moment I came back down into my body. I thought, “Wow. I know you exist God. But, if You’ve got time, can you make this happen?” And it happened. And right in front of my eyes, not so far from my face, it happened. So I cried and it was a beautiful experience. But it also took me on a bit of a tangent. Now I knew God was love, but I didn’t know who He was. So this experience kind of pushed me more towards the lovely magic, loving side of spirituality, which I now know is not of God.

So I dabbled in pagan stuff again. And I was doing more, not so many spells as such, but more like rituals to love and how we’re all one, and we’re all connected. And I was promoting fractals and the beautiful lure of creation and how we’re all part of it. And then this slowly led me to things like the “The Secret”, you know, the “Law of Attraction”. What I realize now about that is it’s really worshiping creation rather than the Creator. So, with the whole fractal thing as well, it was like we were essentially gods too. We were all part of God. So I mean I can understand now, because we were all children of God. But when it’s you are the Creator, like the Law of Attraction where whatever you put out you receive. So whatever around you in your environment is a reflection of what is going on in you mind. This can be dangerous. This can be really dangerous. Because when things don’t work out how you want them to, and you really believe that it’s a reflection of your mind, this is incredibly damaging.

Like the pressure, the pressure that it puts on you. And no wonder. Really, you aren’t the Creator, but you are convincing yourself you are. And so when it doesn’t work you are responsible, and that is so much pressure on you. Of course it’s too much pressure! You’re not God! But I really believed this at the time. I really, I tried so much with positive thinking, and then if things didn’t’ go right, it’s OK. I felt responsible, and it was heavy. And [you think], “it was OK. Keep going, keep going, keep going.”

I read an analogy about this recently in a book. Say, someone breaks their leg, and they cover it up. And they say to themselves, “It’s Ok. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts. Stay positive. Stay positive. If you say positive stuff, then it will happen. It’s OK.” And the whole time you’re covering with positivity it’s festering and festering and festering. And these problems they become worse. And this is essentially what happened to my soul. I really believed this. And every time things wouldn’t go right, or I felt there was a trouble and something needed to be resolved or sorted [out], I would suppress it. And I’d cover it with positivity. And this is dangerous because I was constantly denying the truth of what’s going on. And deluding myself to [think], “It’s OK. I’ve got the power to make this Ok if I just think positively, positively, positively.” And this sent me into a really, really downward spiral, you know. And I became in a place of pure despair. So, so heavy. And I just became a person I didn’t even recognize anymore. I was so troubled. So selfish. I was so hurting, and hurting people around me.

And this led me to deep depression. And I got to a point where I wanted to end my life. And thank God for my mother! She took me in and she nurtured me. And really she helped me so much. And at the time she was looking at the Bible. And this shocked me, because as far as I knew she wasn’t really involved in this. She really was involved a lot in the Bible! So, cool, OK. This kind of like sparked off prayer again for me. And because I had nothing left. I mean I was broken, I was so broken. I was my own enemy. I couldn’t be alone. Really. And so I threw myself down to God. And I said, “I am tired of looking for You. I can’t look for You anymore. I need you to show me Your truth. I need You to help me now, please. Because I’m trying to find You, and everywhere I’m going I can’t find You. I’m getting worse, and worse, and worse, and worse.” And this rabbit hole I went into where everything connects and makes sense, it all led to a really  destructive path, covered in beautiful [beauty ?]….

So I just surrendered to God—whoever God was I didn’t know at the time, you know, still I just—the energy, or whatever, I didn’t know. And so then I planned to go away for awhile. And my mother gave me a Bible! Bless her heart. And I went and lived in a cave for a while, at the bottom of Spain. With the intentions of just getting rooted back into being again. And just healing and ultimately for God to reveal and guide me to His truth. This was the objective of what I wanted to do. And so I stayed in the cave, and I read the Bible a bit. And still I really didn’t, really I didn’t accept it because everything is built in place for you to not accept it. And so there is so much resistance. I get it, you know [I understand how Satan’s big plan to keep our fallen race from trusting the God of truth and grace].

And then my friend introduced me to a Sufi Muslim group. If you don’t know, they’re like the mystical Islam.  So they are different to normal Muslims in the sense that they dance and they do rituals, and they pray. And they are all about purging out traumas, and healing your heart and being loving. And this really appealed to me. I thought, “Maybe I want something there. Maybe God’s guided me here, and this is something here.” And I really heavily got involved, you know. I was initiated in. I did everything. Everything. But the more I read the source of the teachings, the Quran, there was something in it that shocked me. And I shocked myself with my reaction. Because basically it says that Jesus is not the Son of God, that He is a prophet. And they really respect Him but He is not the Son of God. And that He didn’t die on the cross for our sins. He wasn’t crucified, and actually Judas was put in His place on the cross. And that, I guess God did a little deception and Muhammad brought the Quran to resolve this, and to tell us the truth of this. Now I don’t associate with Christianity at this point, really, but in me was so much, “Whaaat?” I couldn’t accept it. It was just really weird because that’s so out of my character. It was like it wasn’t coming from me. There was something in me that I almost felt offended by it. And really, I mean, at that point I had no idea why. now I understand.

So I was back to square one again, you know. And I just thought, “Shew, oh man, I’m just going around in circles everywhere.” I’m just like, “Please, God, please….” So in that moment something clicked in my head. I was like, “Hmm. Why is it that everything I was involved in with the New Age and the pagan movement, you know like Jesus and Christ is over here [gesturing with her hands], and we’re over here doing our thing through working to get to enlightenment, and that’s how we transcend. But Jesus, He doesn’t matter. He’s not in the picture. And why then in Quran is the same thing happening? Where we’re doing our own thing here, and Jesus (shaking her head), that [crucifixion] didn’t even happen. ‘Don’t look at Him.’ And in society, in everything, [there’s] so much against looking at Jesus as being our Saviour. You know, ‘Don’t look at anything like that.’” And I just thought, “Hmm. Right. You know, if there’s so much effort to hide something from us, maybe there’s truth in that. Maybe that’s where the truth is.” See what I’m saying?

So I just surrendered, I just surrendered in that moment. I thought, “Oh my gosh! Jesus, You are real! You died for us! You’re our Saviour! And through You we get to Christ our Father, and this is God! this is God—surrendering to Jesus!” and in that moment, wow, like every cell in my body, every fiber of my being just rejoiced. It just was like, “Thank God she’s got it! Thank God she’s finally accepted it!” and my heart was flooded with this light and this love. And you know I’ve had magical experiences in the past. And nothing compares to surrendering your heart to Jesus. And I have never been the same. And I’ve never been certain about anything in my life more than this. There is truth here. There is truth here. And there is love here. It’s not something to be afraid of. It’s beautiful. What He did for us is beautiful!

And I know that people are taught to be ashamed of this. I know this isn’t going to go down well, because all of my friends are pagan. But I can’t help but tell you, because I love you! And this is true! This is true! And so now I just like I just want to constantly read the Bible. And I’m learning so much! It applies to everything. Every aspect of your life. And now, it’s important now to do this. Really. And I don’t want to push anything on anyone. And really this is not about religion. This is about relationship with God through Jesus. This is a personal relationship with Jesus. I pray to Him. And I feel Him. He’s there. He is there.

And I’ve been having some spiritual attacks from both people and from not people. And there’s a war going on right now of who is to claim me. And I call out to Jesus, and, [the demons are all] Gone. He is the Saviour. And I feel that in every fiber of my being. And now all I want to do is serve Him. And everything I thought was real or the truth, completely flipped around. And that’s not through my doing. This is outside of me. Like, you know, the things I loved I now hate. There is this transformation happening where I’ve accepted Him and He is showing me so much! So much! And this isn’t just for me, this is for everyone. This is our God. And I just think it’s so important to share this with humanity because I love people. And so, yeah, I’m going to create more videos and spread the good news! Thank you Jesus! Really, He saved my life. He is the Saviour. So this isn’t probably going to get me much popularity with my friends. Regardless. Regardless. I’m with Jesus. so I hope that this can reach your hearts. And God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home