TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Saturday, November 03, 2018

Jesus is enough, the science of salvation

Hi guys. So today I thought I would carry on from my original testimony and talk to you guys about my experience with the Holy Spirit. In that video when I first put my testimony out there, it was so fresh, and I wasn’t sure what was going on. And, but the Lord has revealed a lot to me since. So I just wanted to reflect back on my experience there with the insight which was being shown to me.

So for those of you who haven’t watched the testimony of how I found Christ, I was basically from a Wiccan, New Age movement. I went down the rabbit hole like Alice in wonderland and fell straight on my face. And ended up being really in a bad place. So and I called on God, just didn’t know who He was, and asked Him to reveal Himself to me.

I then went to live in a cave and met with some Sufi Muslims and got initiated into Islam. And as I was reading the Quran I had the Holy Spirit convict me in that moment. I mean I at the time didn’t realize what was going on because I didn’t have any strong views about any religious doctrine or anything like that. I was quite, you know, I was just like I didn’t know the truth, so I was just open to everything.

But when the Quran was saying about how Jesus is not the Son of God, that’s when the Holy Spirit started to prompt me and tell me what the truth of it all was. There was like a very objective voice inside my spirit saying things to me that I didn’t necessarily relate to from my own personal perspective. It was like I was being shown certain things inside my spirit. And it all confused me a little bit at the beginning because I didn’t know what was going on.

Then something clicked in my head how Islam makes you not look at Jesus, and how the New Age movement and everything like that makes you not look at Jesus. So then that was when the Holy Spirit that was in me at that point was subtly guiding me towards the truth. And that’s when I submitted to Jesus Christ being my personal Saviour.

I just confessed with my mouth, “Jesus Christ, You are the truth.” And in that moment, a very supernatural experience happened where every cell in my body, every fiber of my being, everything just glorified Jesus. It was as if just the atmosphere around me, the atmosphere within me, everything was just rejoicing. And I know there’s a passage in the Bible that I was prompted to read. And it’s about how, every…well, the angels rejoice when a sinner repents. So, you know, in that moment it was like all the resistance was wiped towards Jesus being the Lord. All the resistance was wiped. It was like an overwhelming clarification of His presence, of His glory, of His love, that just kind of just washed over me.

And in that moment I was just given new eyes, new spiritual eyes. So much stuff was revealed to me in that moment when I said to Jesus, “You are my Saviour.” It was as if basically my whole perspective just flipped in that moment. And the things that I thought were good I realized were deceptions. And just like, thing after thing, thing after thing after thing just went in my mind. It was just like, “Whoa! Oh my goodness. I’ve been completely played by the enemy. I’ve done this and I’ve don’t that, you know. I just...I just had a totally different way of viewing things literally in that moment. And I’ve never been the same ever since.

And so it was a drastic perspective change where just a veil dropped and I could just see with new spiritual eyes. Mainly the deceptions of how I’ve been tricked. And how I’ve hurt other people. It was just this huge revelation, I suppose. And realizing that He was always there because that wiped all the resistance. In that moment I knew Jesus was the truth. And I knew He had been there all along, and I just repented so much for everything I had done in the past. And just was really, it was a really intense moment and really beautiful. And also heavy. It was a strange thing I had like…. It was like godly sorrow, or something. It was like, I just saw how I was lost and how others are lost, and how people are deceived and that they don’t know Jesus. And it just broke my heart that they don’t accept Jesus.

And yeah, I wasn’t sure what was going on. I knew Jesus was the truth. I didn’t really know about the Holy Spirit, though. And so this objective voice that was inside me, this prompting, this new dimension to my spirit that I had never felt before was telling me that Jesus was real. It was glorifying Jesus. And it also was making me want to read the Bible. I had new desires all of the sudden. Completely new desires. Everything just changed. And I was really made anew in that moment when He revealed His truth to me.

And so I went and read the Bible, and it was just absolutely, it still is absolutely such a blessing to know Jesus personally as your own Saviour, and have a relationship with Him, not a religious, traditional, man-based religion. It’s not about that. And so I was prompted then to…it was really difficult for me to relate to people I once related to because I just wanted to tell everyone about Jesus, and I was with Muslims that thought He was only a prophet. So it was really difficult to find common ground. And I was so passionate. So I spent a lot of time on my own and I was prompted to read scripture.

And I remember I sat in a café. And I had gone back to the beach where my original Bible was that my momma had given me when I was travelling. I went back to it and I opened the pages. I was just prompted to go and chill on my own, get the Bible, and just open the pages.

And something that really stood out to me was this passage in John 14:6, where it says: “Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by Me.” And that’s such an important passage because it was through Jesus that I found God, that I had this experience where everything changed inside my spirit. And I still wasn’t sure what was going on, you know, because I hadn’t really read the Bible much before. I didn’t know really about the Holy Spirit. I kind of thought that was a separate thing.

And again, I opened the Bible to another page randomly. I started reading. And it was like absolutely, absolutely what I was going through. And it was like God was speaking to me there and then. The Holy Spirit was prompting me to read, and read about Itself. That’s just incredible. And so I wrote it all down in my book when I was in the café because it was just so, so it’s such a profound thing. Because I was just a little bit like, “What is going on with me? Why am I all the sudden…”, you know. I was so thankful that I knew the truth of Jesus, and that I finally had that void filled, and I knew spiritual truth. But I was still a bit like questioning, “What was going on?” Because now I’ve got this objective voice inside prompting me. And I knew that was God. I knew it was God.

But I kept on reading the Bible, and…where is it? It’s in Romans 8:14-21. I turned to this page. And it says,

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
The Spirit Itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God…” (Rom. 8:14-16).

And there was that inside spirit going, “Yes! Read on! Read on! This is what you need to know!” And it said:

“And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” (Rom. 8:17-19).

So I was feeling really down, and like, “Oh, everyone needs to know Jesus. This is an incredible gift. So I was so full of joy and happy, but also full of sorrow for…because I just didn’t know anyone could experience a relationship firsthand with God through the Holy Spirit. That that could come and dwell within you. And that you could actually have a personal relationship with God. And I finally found spiritual truth, which was Jesus. But then it made me sad because I just wanted everyone to experience this.

And then again I was reading in Romans 8:26 to 27. It says,

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of...Spirit, because He [It] maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.”

I mean that just completely clarified what I was going through. There was this objective voice all of a sudden revealing truths that I had no idea about. You know, I wasn’t with Christians. I wasn’t reading the Bible. I wasn’t learning. It was all of a sudden this knowing of spiritual truth. Just completely just, BOOM! And it was like, “What is going on?”

But then I read this [scripture passage], and it was like, “OK. That’s what going on!” This holy Spirit from the Father that is come to dwell within me, “the Spirit Itself maketh intercessions for us” “with groanings which cannot be uttered.” And that is what was going on. And also, “And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of...Spirit, because He [It] maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.”

You know, the Spirit was making intercessions, it was showing me things for the will of God. And I just broke out in tears. I mean all the time because it’s just an incredible thing. And I just, yeah I just wanted to share that with people about the Holy Spirit, and about how we can have a real connection with our Father. And that’s through calling on Jesus Christ—when you accept Jesus Christ as your Messiah.

And so I was very comfortable where I was in Spain. I had loads of lovely brothers and sisters there. But, you know, none of them were speaking about Christ as being the Messiah. And it was breaking my heart. So, then I left the place where I was[, where] in my normal state would be comfortable and want to be there, you know. It was beautiful weather. Lovely place. But I was now holding onto Jesus, you know. I knew His truth, and I wanted to follow Him. So I had to leave.

And now I’m back at home. I’m living at my mother’s house. I don’t have a vehicle at the moment. I don’t have the things that I normally would require to be happy. I don’t need anything else. I spend most of my time either working or reading scripture or doing Bible study or fellowship with other Christians. And it’s just enough for me. Jesus is enough.

And when you experience this relationship with Him firsthand, it’s, that’s, that’s just, yeah, it’s just incredible. So, you know, people that think that Christianity is just a religion, and it’s just a dusty old Book, and that it’s not very spiritual…. Man, I’ve done every type of spiritual thing you can think of.  You know, I used to be involved quite a lot with all of the New Age stuff. You name it I did it. And at one point I did Iowaska [Ayahuasca] ceremonies. And did all sorts of stuff searching spiritual, spiritual food.

And it just led me further and further away from the truth. And you could see that by the fruits of what happened with me. I got really depressed from it. But now I know the truth of Jesus Christ. It’s like this dusty old Book that I thought before was not really sp…it’s the most spiritual thing ever when you accept Jesus Christ into your life because you have a relationship with the Creator firsthand. It’s not about going to church, and doing Mass and everything, all man-made, and tradition. It’s nothing like that. It’s literally talking to your Creator. And Him talking back. Him prompting you. Him showing you things. Him guiding your life.

Yeah. I mean so I just wanted to talk about that today because I thought it was pretty incredible. You know. That I was experiencing these things before I even understood what they were. And how the Holy Spirit inside me prompted me to read certain scriptures about Itself. You know. It was intercess… It was taking me somewhere to look, and clarifying what was going on, and then the spirit inside me was going, “See. Yeah. That’s me! That’s me! That’s what’s going on! That’s what’s going on!”

And it’s just like incredible, incredible to have this ever spiritual level to knowing the Creator. And that is through calling on Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. Yeah. That’s beautiful.

So, anyway. It’s a beautiful day today. Nice and sunny in England, which is rare. And yeah, God bless to everyone! Love you so much. Bye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHJgYimhR8g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home