TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Friday, November 02, 2018

Repentance comes by Jesus, not the other way around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaA8tEU840

“Hi guys. Just a quick video. About repentance. I know a lot of you have said repentance is key. And it totally is. Definitely. I totally agree. But for my journey it was, it happened like this. I submitted my heart to Jesus and said, ‘You are the truth.’ Wow. I had no resistance in me any more. It was like, ‘You are the truth. I finally got it. You are the truth.’ And then when the Holy Spirit entered me and clarified that He was the truth, it was like a natural process. The repentance was a natural process because it wasn’t something that I felt forced I needed to do straight away to access Jesus. It was just the belief alone that clarified to me He was the truth. But as soon as He clarified to me that He was the truth, that’s when I realized He’s been there the whole time. He’s been there the whole time. And it convicted me there and then it was a natural process of, ‘Oh my goodness, I am so sorry that I denied You. I am so sorry about this, about that.’ Because you feel Him always being there. And so repentance is like a natural process of Him clarifying that He is the truth [‘Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.’ (Isa. 6:5].

So when coming to Jesus, it’s through faith alone that you are saved. It really is. It’s not through works. It’s through just belief. And then all of the works and the repentance and wanting to be baptized, all of these things come afterwards. So I just wanted to talk about that, because from my experience it wasn’t like, ‘I need to repent from my sins in order to access Jesus.’ There was nothing rigid like that. It was just like an overwhelming sense of belief in Him. And then He came to me and clarified that He was the truth. And then I was naturally convicted of my sins because I knew He was there all along [(HE LOVED ME ALL ALONG!)] and then naturally I repented for everything I did. 

And it’s like repentance isn’t just there and then, as well. It’s like a daily thing. You, once you have that Holy Spirit enter you, it doesn’t go away. It’s like it fills that void which you always had, which you were always searching for, or, I don’t know. I think a lot of us want to fill that void with things that are not so good, like drugs and alcohol. And we want to get that sense of high. But unfortunately we were led down not so good paths and fill that void temporarily, and then it [the void] ends up being bigger. You know, that void can only be filled by the Holy Spirit. And once you accept Jesus into your life, and you naturally repent, every day He’s there. You don’t have that void anymore. You feel whole because He’s there in you, that objective voice telling you what to do and what not to do. And every day I would say something or I’ll do something [wrong], and go, ‘Ugh’, because He convicts me every day. And I’m like, ‘Jesus, I’m sorry. That wasn’t the right way to go about it.’ And I try to make amends for what I’ve said, or if I swear because I’m around people and sometimes they swear, and a swear word sometimes comes out, I’m like, ‘Ohh.’ And so it’s like repentance is a daily thing when you’re living with Jesus. But, He’s just molding you and shaping you into a better person.

Yeah. So, yeah, that’s what I wanted to say about repentance today. Ok. God bless.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home