TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Monday, January 08, 2018

Jesus delivered her from the subtlies of New Age Christianity

This woman gives us an inside view, as so many other New Age people do, of the practices and motives of the New Age movement. It, and every heathen religion, is all about saving yourself. The New Age teachings keep a person focused on creating a mindset that might prevent bad things from happening to him or her. The New Age is about working hard to avoid difficulties, catastrophes and negative events or people, in order to keep the mind happy.

But, scripture shows many times that God sends those things to punish us; they are rightful consequences for our deep sinfulness. That doesn’t make those things evil, or of the devil, but rather good, for our good. It’s these punishments from our heavenly Father of love that change our hearts. It’s those punishments that drive the honest, genuine, humbled heart to seek His face. This is the goodness of God that leads us to repentance. And this is the most common of the similarities of all the YouTube testimonies share with us by people who truly came to Jesus and received peace with God. Salvation came to them by accepting God’s definition of goodness and love, not the human definition taught us by the emboldened, proud, rebellious, resistant, sinful heart of Satan, such as we see in the pagan religions and the New Age movement. Only the souls who admit to their fault in their failures, their blame and shame and guilt, are the one who trudge along in the dark and follow up the pinhole of light and hope in their Creator, and lay hold onto salvation.

“Or let him [the sinner] take hold of My strength, that he may make peace with Me; and he shall make peace with Me.
He [the Lord] shall cause them [these prenatal children of God] that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
Hath He [Jesus] smitten him [the embryo form of the new creature in Christ], as He smote those [Satan and all of his deceivers] that smote him? or is he [the embryonic Christian] slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by Him [the Lord]?
In measure,… He stayeth His rough wind in the day of the east wind.
By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob [the fetal Christian] be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin.” (Isa. 27:5-9).

And when Jesus has delivered His children from their captivities in paganism, then He destroys the false religions that He allowed to hurt them.

“…this is all the fruit to take away his [the fetal Christian’s] sin; when He [Jesus] maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.” (Isa. 27:9).

“Thou wilt keep him [the new-born Christian] in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.” (Isa. 26:3).

“Praise God, brothers and sisters. It’s Saturday, November 28, 2015. And Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who are in the United States. I really have a testimony to share today, and feel like the enemy didn’t want this message to get out. Because every time I’ve been trying to make this video, and I’ve been sitting here for about an hour now, my camera has technical difficulties and it stops working. It stops working literally in the middle of everything. And so, for that reason I believe this message is going to touch someone, and lift them out of the New Age movement that I was in, that I want to testify of God’s goodness and His faithfulness in getting me out of the New Age movement.

So, when I was eight years old, I gave my life to Jesus Christ. And at that time, no one in my family was saved. So everyone scoffed, ‘What is this salvation thing?’ Blah, blah, blah, made fun of me and I held on because the Holy Spirit really was with me at that moment. I always felt that Jesus was this friend that I had, that I could talk to, and who was close to me. I could feel His closeness, you know. And He confirmed His word through miracles, basically. Because I remember my mom being sick and [there] being hands laid on her, and she got healed. Like instantly. So then she started to think, ‘Hmm. You know, what is all this salvation thing?’ And one night, maybe a year later, I don’t know, and a bright light shone through the window. Like it filled the [my] whole room. Somehow I knew that that was God, that the light was the light of God. And so I jumped out of bed, and I knelt by my bedside, and I began to pray. And a voice said, ‘What is the one thing that you would want the Lord to do for you?’ And I said, ‘Lord, I want my family to get to know you. I want my family to get saved.’

So over the course of a few years, one by one, my family began to give their lives to Christ. Now, I completely forgot about that experience that I’d had when I was a kid, until 2003 when my cousin was killed in a car accident in Connecticut. And I was so distraught, so inconsolable [that] I flew from Texas to Connecticut. And my brother and my other cousin met me there, and my brother told me, ‘You know, Julius gave his life to Christ a week ago. Like, last Sunday.’ And so, even in all of my sadness, I was consoled and comforted, because now even though I was grieving because he wouldn’t be with us anymore, to me there was no more questions where he would be spending eternity. Because he had given his life to Christ.

And so that image of me being nine years old and praying for my family to be saved, it immediately popped back into my head, and I prayed, and I said, ‘Lord, I thank You, and I’m thankful that You got me out of the New Age movement. I mean, I’m thankful to You because You’ve been faithful to me, even to the point of my cousin dying, but even though he died, the Holy Spirit inspired him to give his life to Jesus.’

So, God is faithful. Because when you ask Him to do something, He keeps His word. He kept His covenant with Jacob, you know, through the years. He kept His covenant with David, through the years, as well. For God is a faithful God.

And so, what I really wanted to testify about was the fact that that same prayer that I made as a kid, when I was nine years old, came right back, and it helped me. Because I was a New Ager, hard core New Ager, for like five years.

So in 2010 I got into the New Age movement. It started a little bit, you know. I was finishing up my PhD. And the stress of looking for a job, and all of that stuff, was getting to me. So, someone recommended that I start meditating because meditation helps with relaxation, blah, blah, blah. So I began to meditate. Once I started meditating I was introduced into yoga. And once I started yoga I got introduced to a whole other bunch of books and New Age philosophies, you know.

And then The Secret came along, you know the book, The Secret, the movie The Secret. About how, you know, about you are your own creator, you create your own thoughts, you create your own reality. You have to visualize. I started dabbling in all of these things, you know. Actually they worked. I have to say they worked, you know. Yoga was great. All of these things were great, they seemed to be working.  You know, I got deeper and deeper into all of these other strange teachings, like the teachings of Abraham, you know. That upon which the teachings of The Secret are kind of founded, really the same philosophy. You’re your own God. God lives in you, and you can express God through, you know, like you have the same essence of God in you. So you can you can create. (But really we are not God, you know.)... You can control your reality, and you speak things into your reality. And you always have to be specific vibrational level, right? So you can attract things that are at that level. So, if you are always down and sad, and hanging in these low energies, then you’re going to attract negative things to you. So it was all about you and your power to create things through your thoughts and through your feelings, essentially.

So I got really into that, and didn’t see anything wrong with that, actually. I thought, ‘[This is] a kind of flexible version. You know, I can do Christianity here, and supplement that with this, and keep on doing yoga, and all of these things.

And it wasn’t until this year, you know, March of this year, towards Easter, my cousin Olivia, actually came to visit my mom, because my mom was visiting me. And I remember lying in bed, actually it was early afternoon, the Lord started to speak to me. But, at that point I wasn’t even really sure if it was God speaking to me. But He started to reveal things to me, prophetic things about things that were going to happen to me, about His plan for my life, and all of this stuff. And I remember thinking, ‘Is this God speaking? Because, Lord if it’s You, I need You to confirm Your word.’

Now, mind you that I wasn’t even really a staunch Christian at that point. I was, you know, a New Ager. But, I still believed in God and I knew that God, if you ask God for something, He will confirm His word, you know. ‘So I want You to confirm Your word. If it really is You, then confirm Your word.’

So, it was later—I didn’t mention this to anyone—it was later, about seven o’clock, this was maybe about six hours after that episode where I received all of this information from, you know, a spiritual being, and I wasn’t even sure who it was, my cousin began to prophesy. You know, she is saved. So we were sitting here, and we were talking, and immediately the Spirit of the Lord took over, and she began to speak things prophetically. And the things that she was speaking to me, about me, were literally the things that I had heard the Lord speak to me earlier in the day. It doesn’t get any more quick confirmation than that. Because I hadn’t shared this information with anyone at all, you know.

So, she said to me, you know, ‘God wants to work in your life, but you have to submit your life to God. You have to give your everything to God. Not lean on your own understanding. You have to completely align yourself with God for His will to be accomplished in your life.’

And so, that day she prayed for me. We prayed, and I said, ‘Lord, I’m giving my life back to you. I’m giving my life back to You.’ So the Monday before she left, it was like Easter Monday, we prayed, and she left. I had no idea where to go. I wasn’t really into reading the Bible. I always quite actually thought that the Bible was a little bit boring, to be quite frankly. That is what I thought at the time.

So it was always a struggle for me to have to read the Bible. I didn’t want to have to read the Bible. But I started to seek the Lord, I started to pray daily, I started to read Bible verses here and there. Then I committed, I truly committed, and said, ‘Lord, I am committing my life to You. I am committing myself to You. I don’t like to read the Bible. But help me to have a hunger to want to read the word.’

Now a couple of weeks after that I went to South America on business, and the Lord moved me to pray. And so I began to pray, and I prayed for about 45 minutes straight. And that night before I went to bed, the Lord said to me, ‘When you go back home there is going to be a massive cleaning. There’s going to be a massive cleaning.’ And so I thought, ‘What is massive cleaning? What is the Lord saying? What is God talking to me about?’

Then I happened to stumbled upon a link about this woman who was a member of the Illuminati. She was born into an Illuminati family, spent her whole life doing the agenda of the Illuminati. [She] was actually sent to be in churches, to infiltrate the church and to be part of the church, but to introduce all these eastern philosophy concepts into the church to draw people away from Christ. And so she talked about when she reached the highest level of the Illuminati, the final level, because you know the way it is, it’s like a pyramid. So they only give you information on a need-to-know basis.

When she finally reached the top, and she, you know, she met with the top people up there, they confessed to her, and they told her, ‘Now that you’ve been fully initiated into the highest level, the truth of the matter is, Jesus is the Son of God, and He is the only way to God.’

Now she realized ‘My God, all this time I’ve been working for the Illuminati and infiltrating in church, and doing all of this stuff, and being felt like I was chosen to do the good work of these ascended masters, and stuff like that, to bring in, you know, to help human beings to ascend to their highest self,’ and all that, she finally realized that was hog-wash. Like she had been used to further an agenda that was based on lies, you know. She also talked about how she got saved. And I’ll be happy to put the link at the end of the video for that.

A lot of the things she talked about were her practices in the New Age movement. And how this had shaped pretty much what she was bringing into the churches to steer people away from Christ. And so that got my interest because I used to practice some of those things. You know, meditation, yoga, and things like that.

And so when I came home, the Holy Spirit moved me. I had ordered this book. I read this book, called, The Beautiful Side of Evil, by Johanna Michaelson, where she talks about how she too got suckered into the New Age movement, and she came from a good and loving place. Because she wanted to be a healer, she wanted to alleviate people’s pains. So she finds herself working with a spiritual person somewhere in Mexico who had performed medical surgeries, just like the guy, John of God, that Oprah did a documentary on a couple of years back. Like all those spirits, even though those spirits were helping that medium, or that spiritual person in Mexico, perform the surgeries, those spirits were actually of the devil. They weren’t of God.

So she talks about how she too got pulled out of the New Age movement. She, too, God delivered from those types of things. So, I thought, ‘Oh, my God.’ And so at the end of the book she had a prayer to renounce all works of the occult, and I prayed that prayer. Because I realized, ‘Oh my God, I had opened myself up to like the workings of the enemy and allowing the demonic to pretty much operate in my life.’ Imagine you had opened up these doors, and thinking you are, you know, doing things that are worthy, and helpful to man that, in fact, no, you were being led astray by another spirit, definitely another spirit.

And so, the Holy Spirit told me to pretty much grab all my New Age books, and just throw them out. So I cleaned my entire house of all of the New Age books that I had. And I threw them out! I completely threw them out. And once I did that and prayed, now I started to really seek the Lord. I really took like 35 days, where it was just I said, ‘Lord I need You to restore me. I need You to deliver me.’ And I started to pray. Every day I came home from work and I would spend 4 to 5 hours, sometimes 6 hours a day. Literally studying the word of God and listening to some true men of God. And in that 35 day period I really came to understand how far off the path I had gone in my Christianity with this whole practice of, you know, picking a thing here and a thing there, and merging it with Christianity. I doesn’t work, you know. So I repented of all that and I really began to take my walk with Christ seriously. And I committed myself to seeking the face of God, and to having a relationship with Him, the kind of relationship I had when I was 8, 9, 10, 11 years old, and even much older.

And the Lord came through for me.

And I remember recently thinking, ‘Lord I thank You for pulling me out of the New Age movement because if I had died at any one moment during these past 5 years, I might have been very surprised to find that there were no ascended masters waiting anywhere. I might have been very surprised to find that the teachings of the New Age really were borderline witchcraft, if I may say so myself, you know. So if I had died at any one of those moments when I was practicing the New Age, then eternal damnation would have been waiting for me. So, I thank God because again I was reminded of that prayer that I prayed when I was nine years old, and said, ‘Lord, I want my family to be saved’. God honored that and He didn’t let me go too deep into the New Age, you know, that I could not be pulled out, and that He saved me and gave me my life back, you know.


And I want to just talk about a few points about the New Age movement. I know that sometimes even as Christians some of you might be practicing these things and not realize what these things are actually. They run counter to what the word of the Lord says for us.

So the New Age movement is all about raising your vibrational levels so that you are only thinking positive thoughts. So that you are thinking, you are trying to create a reality because when you are thinking positive thoughts and you are at that level, then only good things will happen to you.

But the thing is, what that really teaches you to be is, actually, selfish. Because you really can’t have a burden in your heart for other people, as long as you are only thinking about yourself and what makes you feel good. ‘Because if people around you are suffering, according to teachings of Abraham,...maybe that’s a lesson they need to learn for themselves. Maybe that’s a lesson they signed up for to learn in this lifetime,’ you know. And you can only be with them to the extant that they are not messing up your flow of vibrational stance.

But that really teaches you to not really care about other people. To not be bothered about what’s happening in other people’s lives, because if other people’s lives are impacting negatively and are sad and have all these negative things going on, then we know that, as Christians, we are supposed to have a burden, right? When you are filled with the Holy Spirit, the Lord puts in your heart a burden to pray for other people. Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane, He prayed until He sweated blood. And He said, ‘Not My will, but Yours be done.’ He prayed so many times and said ‘Lord, now that I’m leaving I’m worried about My flock and I ask You to keep them from the evil one.’ This was the burden He had in His heart, to pray for His disciples, to pray for His church that would finally be come, that the ravenous wolves would not come and take away His flock, His sheep.

So, the art for being a Christian is being able to have a heart for others, a burden for other people that you are being moved with compassion, to be able to help other people, to be able to intercede for other people, to be able to do the will of God, to be able to minister to other people. But if all you are thinking about is yourself, your own vibrational level, because you want to be at such a high state of happiness and positivity that if you are around people who are sad then they are going to pull your energy down, so now you don’t want to be around people who are suffering because its messing with your flow and you want to attract material things that you want or the life that you want. That’s being self-centered and that’s being selfish. So the New Age movement period just teaches you to be self-centered. And we know who is the father of self-centeredness. We know who is the father of selfishness. It’s not Jesus. It’s not God. It’s the devil.

The other practices that are part of the New Age movement … a lot of people begin to dabble with…so, many people think that yoga is actually harmless. But yoga is a Hindu practice. OK? So there is no yoga without Hindu and no Hindu without yoga. We used to do Sun salutations or Moon salutations, which is pretty much Sun worship and Moon worship. So it doesn’t matter if they say, ‘It’s just stretching’. There is a spiritual thing behind that practice. So if you are a Christian and you are practicing yoga, you have to definitely rethink that and stop doing it because those things are an abomination to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home