TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Saturday, January 06, 2018

He was active in the church all his life, but was not converted

“My spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.… For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.” (Luke 1:47,49).

This testimony is from a brother from (I believe) Australia. He is emphatic that everyone needs to be born again. This includes the church people, as he discovered when he was born again. Conversion is not optional. Sitting in a pew, all by itself, counts for nothing. A preacher once said, “Sitting in a pew makes you a Christian no more than standing in a garage makes you a car.”

We must be born again. We must be born again. We must be born again.


“Hey, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and anyone watching this video. My name is Ben. I’m making a quick message. And the subject of this video is, Being born again. And I read from John 3:3, ‘Jesus answered him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.’ I want to testify to you today that when I became born again I saw the kingdom of God, as it says in John chapter 3…

That day that I asked God, ‘God, I need to know, Am I forgiven? And I kept on asking Him and asking Him if I had been forgiven because I had repented. And that day my life changed. I got filled with His Spirit and I saw the kingdom of God. And, since that day I have never been the same. I have told many people that that day was the greatest day of my life. Nothing will ever top that day because I saw the kingdom of God. I got filled with His Holy Spirit that day. And it was about 2 o’clock in the morning and I was just filled with Him and with His joy. I was running around in the streets, at 2 o’clock in the morning (laugh), smiling and singing loud, and just looking at this world in a way I had never seen before.

And you know guys, as it says, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you’, ‘Jesus said,’ ‘Unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.’ And it goes on to saying in John 3:5, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.’ So you need to be baptized with water, and you need to be filled with His Spirit. You need to be born again in order to enter His kingdom. You know, you cannot go to heaven unless you are born again, let alone see the kingdom of God. You know to see the kingdom of God, you need to be born again. To enter the kingdom of God, you need to be born again.

Are you born again? You know, guys, for 19 years since I was a baby… I was going to church. I was passionate about telling people about Jesus. Whether I was out with my mates, or wherever I was, I was passionate about talking about Jesus. You know, I really had a desire to get to know the Creator of this place; and I knew that He loved me. You know I used to tell people about Jesus, but you see I was not born again. It was only when I was 19 years old, that I repented and I asked God. I said, ‘God, Am I forgiven? I need to know because I know that I’m going to pay for all the wicked things that I have done.’ You know, just as you reap what you sow. You know, all those sins you have done in your life, you will be punished for them. So I asked God, I said, ‘Am I forgiven?’ And that very night He filled me with His Holy Spirit. And I saw the kingdom of God. And I know that I can now enter the kingdom of God if I stick with Jesus. If I continue to fight the good fight with the Lord and endure unto the end, I know that I will be with the Lord.

Are you born again? Or, are you just a Christian? I thought that I knew Jesus. I was a Christian. But, I was not born again. But, when I repented, I saw the kingdom of God. I got filled with His Spirit, and now I know, my confidence is in Christ. Because I know that I can enter His kingdom, if I stick with Him, and if I keep on walking with Him. So may Jesus bless you. And remember that you need to be born again in order to see the kingdom of God. And you need to be born again in order to enter the kingdom of God, and to escape the fires of hell.

So, may Jesus bless you. Thanks for tuning in today.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home