TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Saturday, August 15, 2020

There's power in the blood

"And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." (Matt. 26:27,28).

"And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with." (Matt. 20:23).

We all need the power of Jesus. His Spirit must enter ours.


But His Spirit He gives to us. Not as the world gives does He give it to His disciples. His spirit does not come by swallowing a substance or by breathing a substance. His Spirit has no substance and comes from no substance. It is not carnal or of any earthly source.


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of (glory). Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." (Jas. 1:17, 18).

The Spirit of Jesus comes from above. The spirit comes through the word of truth and enters our spirit by a willing heart. The Spirit of Jesus is imbibed by standing before a broken Law of God and bowing in humiliation and helplessness. Then when, in contrition, God brings us to Christ to be justified, now knowing the goodness of God and surrendering to it, we receive His Spirit with it's power. This is the true redemption and infusion of supernatural. power from God.


Satan has deceived the world by teaching them to disregard the Law of God, it's shame, condemnation, rebukes, correction. Therefore, the Schoolmaster is never able to bring the world to the Son to be justified by faith that comes out of the wrestling with the Schoolmaster.


So, in place of God's Galatians 3:24 regimen, the master deceiver has taught the world to imbibe his godless, lawless doctrines, and horrific substances. They would receive his spirit through intoxicating spirits and doctrines. They would drink alcohol, and use opiates and narcotics in order to open their minds to the spirits that inhabited the plant kingdom. They would drink blood from the powerful animal kingdom in order to have the animal kingdom's power. 

But David said, "Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips." ( Psa. 16:4).


But rather his experience with the true God was one of faith and obedience to the God of excellence, wonderful counsel, and perfection.


"Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight....

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

I have set the Lordalways before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." (Psa. 16:1-3,5-8).


This spiritual blessing from above the drinking of carnal blood and imbibing earthly substances could never provide for. The only power those provided were from below, whose source was against all excellence, and against God and His children.


"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration." (Rev . 17:6).


The religion that ascends from the bottomless pit will lead only to the angel of the bottomless pit. And only the religion that comes from God will lead to God.

The great fulcrum of eternity is the Law of God. "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isa. 8:20). 


Will we stand before God's Law and the testifying prophets through whom He spoke?


Or, will we dispense with the Law's condemnation of our sins? Whether we will be pagans or Christians hinges on us accepting the Schoolmaster, the Judge of all the earth. Will we evade the deflation of all our pride in the humiliation that comes with our sinfulness unavoidably pointed out? Will we agonize and plead under the disconcerting thunders of the Law that we have committed the unpardonable sin if we don't immediately seek His face? Will we be humbled by the great Judge of all the earth, and then be carried by the ministering angels to the cross to be further humbled into the dust? Will we forgo  all our rebellion and be brought to the mighty scene at Calvary, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do"?


Will we look at the Son of purest righteousness and love? Will we choose paganism or the gospel? If we will submit to God's rite of passage, then and only then can we receive power from above that overcomes the world, the beast and his image, and the number of his name. Will we be pagan or Christian? Will we drink from the lowland's dirty water or the highland's springs?

 

"Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." (Rev. 3:20,21).







 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home