TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

The path of the just

“The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” (Prov. 4:18).

When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

I acknowledged my sin unto Thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and Thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

For this shall every one that is godly pray unto Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto Him.
Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.
Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. (Ps. 32:3-11).

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. (Ps. 32:1,2).

The path of the just:

His birth into the fallen, sinful, human race on a planet dominated by the wicked one, where he experiences

Sin, corruption, separation from God’s Spirit, fear, misery, loneliness, depression, the call of God, where he experiences

The righteousness of God, condemnation before the Law, wrestling and humbling and surrender to the Law, the need of a Saviour from sin, God immediately bringing the soul to Christ at the Cross, where he experiences

Self-sacrifice, propitiation, mercy, repentance, forgiveness, surrender to the goodness and love of God, conversion of the heart, justification, restoration to communion with God,
conversion of life to righteousness, sanctification, where he experiences

Restoration to community, gifts of the Spirit for service and witness, sealing, redemption, where he experiences

Eternity with God and His only begotten Son, and the whole family of heaven and earth.

“And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.” (Rev. 21:22,23,24).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home