TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bible needed

Just a request to throw out there in case anyone can help. I have a Smallest Pocket Bible (KJV Version) made by World Publishing Company, and bought out by Thomas Nelson.

Book information (from internet),
Format: Leather Bound
Publishing Date: May 02, 2005
ISBN-10 0529058383
ISBN-13 9780529058386

ISBN (inside my front cover) 800-10-50911

My old copy is well-worn and in need of replacement. Its page containing the whole book of Jude and the first page of Revelation on its both sides is loose and sometimes blows out with a gust of wind. (I believe one time I wrote a post on that precious page!) If anyone knows of a person who would sell theirs, please contact me. I've searched the internet high and low and all I see is the message "Out of Print--Limited Availability". That's not too encouraging.

Thank you for your help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nsubuga Daniel said...

There is one I saw in a store here in Kampala several years ago. It had similar specifications. They could even give a magnifying glass along with it. will check my brother.

9/27/2015 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home