TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Friday, June 28, 2013

God bless you all for reading my blog

 الله يبارك فيكم

Gud välsigne dig

Gott segne dich

Господь тебя благослови

будьте здорові

上帝保佑你 (Chinese)

Tuhan memberkati anda

Deus te abençoe

Dieu vous Dieu vous bénisse

Niech cię Bóg błogosławi 

And I want to write more after I finish my up-coming book on the Trumpets of Revelation and the Investigative Judgment. I'll let you know what its finished. It will include some of what I've written in my posts on this blogsite.

Blessings, brothers and sisters.
David

2 Comments:

Blogger Nsubuga Daniel said...

David,
We want to thank you so much for appreciating us reading your blog. I personly need to give you much more thanks. It has been a blessing to me and to my ministry;
Thank you so much for faithful keeping posting.
God bless you our brother
Daniel and victoria

7/02/2013 12:56 PM  
Blogger Nsubuga Daniel said...

How far have you gone with the trumpets of Revelation

9/04/2020 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home