TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sorry for nothing new!

Hello my friends,
  I apologize for not writing for a while. I've been concentrating on a book on the subject of the trumpets in Revelation. I've seen a great pertinance in the seven trumpets, as well as an important message to give the world. I'll let you know when the book is ready. Its my first attempt at a book, so the process has been slow. Although, I thank the Lord for putting a person in my path who is experienced in self-publishing and has promised to help me in that.
  Thank you for continuing to visit my blog, even though I haven't put out any new posts for a while. But, I have a backlog of over seven hundred. So, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home