TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All this perfection from random forces

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” (Gen. 1:1).
This statement is so simple, yet so profound and awesome. Why do I believe it? Is it because I am a fool? Do I not desire to compare all the data? Admittedly a layman on the subject of origins, like so many athiests are, I am a believer in creation. Does that make me less intelligent than the atheistic evolutionist?

I try to make all the data fit. I do want an accurate picture of reality. I don’t need a “God” for a crutch or a security blanket to the point that I must invent that divine Person. He is not a figment of my imagination.

But when I look around me in the natural world, the question keeps arising within me, How could all this perfection come out of random forces? Simply by staying on the surface of the subject, we see miracle after miracle of stunning machinery within nature that works like clockwork. From the grandiose to the miniature and microscopic, we see cause for astonishment and bewilderment.

Even the most mundane objects decry the work of infinite workmanship and design. The human ear has been crafted for a two-fold (maybe three- or more-fold) purpose. 1) To catch sounds in the cup and reflect it into the hole where the delicate and sensitive ear drum transforms mechanical sound into electrical signals for the brain’s use; 2) To act as a radiator fin so that the brain does not overheat.

When I look at this, I allow the conclusion to materialize, that this could only be done on purpose, by a lot of wisdom and power. But then I am shocked by the thought of how much science and skill it must have taken for the Person who made it to design, shape, and engineer it. And to have all that wisdom encapsulate it in a genetic code, so that the parts of the ear blossom and bloom into their respective places and functions without the aid of a single human hand!

To the humble heart, that is a wonderful treasure! But to the self-sufficient, boastful, no-obligating-I’ll-do-everything-for-myself person, it’s quite a slap in the face. How dare God do that to me before I had the choice to refuse it! So I consign Him to no-reality and I can continue my self-absorbed existence alone. Just me, myself, and I.

The mouth, a transmutation between the highly vulnerable interior of the body, and the well protected from disease exterior. Inside the body, which is 70% water, mucous membranes separate all the different organs and sub-organs. Outside is a seven layer armament against bacteria, viruses, and sharp and hard objects, but it is porous and amazingly flexible armor. The skin breathes and provides one of the methods of waste removal from the human autonomous machine.

Therefore, at the mouth we find the lips which exquisitely transition the soft mocousy tissues inside the body to the courser, tougher skin wrapped around the face, that amazing, articulating part of the head which expresses, and ingests data for, the processes of the brain. How perfect! The lips! Such a simple example of infinitely more creative ability than man could ever, ever come up with! And the longer science explores and studies it all the more, day by day, the scientists find new occasion to praise the microsphere of nature. I hardly scratched the surface!

So I ask all those smart people in the atheistic community, how could such perfection come out of random forces? Will you make yourself a fool because you refuse to admit the obvious? Evolution is a figment of atheism’s imagination.

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.” (Ps. 53:1).

“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” (Heb. 11:3).

“Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.” (Prov. 8:1-8).

“Who would not fear Thee, O King of nations? for to Thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto Thee.
But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.
Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.
But the LORD is the true God, He is the living God, and an everlasting king: at His wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide His indignation.” (Jer. 10:7-10).

1 Comments:

Blogger Nsubuga Daniel said...

David,
I want heartly to thank yoiu so much for this particular post "All this perfection from Random forces"
There has come alot of teachings distorting the heavenly ordained creation to facts and culculation which are not true. What we see and the perfection of the whole matter declares that his is God's handiwork. Thank you for those wonderful thoughts, Its a good study

9/16/2009 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home