TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Email to another sister

Hi C_____,

Next time maybe I can go to the beach with you. Cold days are nice because no one is laying around almost naked. On cold days, its all the beach and the Lord. I go when I’m in Georgia just to take my little dog, Pingo, for a nice walk. He runs off, chasing the birds and barking at people once in a while, and I just walk along, deep in thought and laughing to myself at my dog. Everybody loves him, especially me. I miss him.

I’m going back down in about a couple of weeks. Since the kids have grown up he’s my midget adolescent. He sure knows how to bark orders! As soon as I walk in the door after 11 hours of driving to get home, he lets me know I need to take him for a walk. If he knows I’m getting ready to leave again to come up here (and he always knows) and he can get in the car, he’ll bite me if I try to drag him out by hand. I have to lasso him with a leash. He’s something else.

Sister, I’m sorry you are going through such a hard time with the devil. He’s the opposite of Jesus who came not to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. Satan wants to destroy us. But those who have been most faithful in the worst situations will stand the closest to Jesus in heaven and on the Earth made new. The last shall be first. You’ve had a taste of what God has to offer and you are going to go all the way until you lay your eyes on it all. Don’t let Satan’s harassment make you lose all heaven.

We are seeing the Roman beast rising and the Protestant world uniting with it. We are seeing spiritualism move into the churches through the Charismatic movement. I believe this financial crisis is setting the last stage before the big trouble comes. Everyone in debt will be the deepest in slavery. In this anti-typical Day of Atonement, when no one was to work, but rather to rest and afflict their souls, (Lev. 23:27-32) working just to work and get ahead is the most dangerous sidetrack. Three times Moses told Israel they were forbidden to work on the Day of Atonement, and twice he said to afflict their souls.

Today, every Adventist who disregarded our place in the end of the world, and now has a huge debt over their head, will be greatly tempted to keep working when the Latter Rain begins to fall. The same will be true for those whose heart is set on the stock market. It will go up and up and up and then catch the world off guard and fall to the bottom again. Each time coaxing millions to invest their trillions of dollars, and each time those $Trillions will end up filling the Vatican’s coffers to fund its world budget as king of nations and lord over all priests, pastors, and witch doctors.

All this just as the Lord told the Adventists. We aren’t much, but we hold the truth for these last days. I keep feeling like we are on the verge of the Latter Rain of the Holy Spirit when Jesus will seem very close because we will understand His love so fully and be telling the whole world about Him, His love and His coming judgments.
Take care, sister. I love you much.
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home