TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Minchahs for mercy instead of surrender to God's Law and grace



Thanks, David!

From: David _________
Sent:
 Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:33:30 PM
To:
 Dan ____________
Subject:
 I thought of you when I read this

Daniel,
I thought of you when I read this.

“Meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.” (1Cor. 8:8).

Brother, I quote this not to attack you, but because I fear by the minchah you seek an alternative to strive with patience for “righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost”. I’ve lost a lot of time in side tracks. Jesus helped me only when I surrendered to His wise and loving justice (Rom. 7:24,25; 8:7). Then immediately His truth became His comfort and peace and joy.

“I have surely heard [Daniel] bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn Thou me, and I shall be turned; for Thou art [Jesus] my God. 
Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
Is [Daniel] My dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore My bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith [Jesus].” (Jer. 31:18 -20).


“They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a Father to [the Lelongs], and [Daniel] is My firstborn.
Hear the word of [Jesus], O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered [Daniel] will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
For [Jesus] hath redeemed [Daniel], and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
Therefore [he] shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of [Jesus], for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and [his] soul shall be as a watered garden; and [he] shall not sorrow any more at all.
Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
And I will satiate the soul of [Daniel] fatness, and My [Daniel] shall be satisfied with My goodness, saith [Jesus].” (Jer. 31:9-14).

“Righteousness, and peace, and joy in [Jesus]” come by surrendering to the Law “with patience” (Luke 8:15; Rom. 8:25, cf Gal. 5:5).

David

“[Jesus] is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward His name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” (Heb. 6:10).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home