TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Friday, February 06, 2015

God has many names



Elohim: God Almighty, the omnipotent One, the Creator of all intelligent, animate, and inanimate creations throughout His immense universe

“And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the Name of God Almighty, but by My Name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.” (Ex. 6:1-3).

Jehovah: I AM, I AM who I AM, I AM because I AM, I AM the first and the last, I live for ever, the unsearchable One

“For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.” (Deut. 32:40).

Qannâ’: Jealous, the God of love, the protective God, the Lion of the tribe of Juda

“For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose Name is Jealous, is a jealous God.” (Ex. 34:14).


And the Son of God is all of the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home