TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pingo and Me


How can you not love a face like Pingo’s?

Pingo still fights his robe of righteousness when I put it on him, though he submits to it when it’s finally on. Even if he doesn’t have the dexterity, the least he can do is bring it to me and stand still long enough for me to easily slip it on him. When will he lose his wildness? When will he initiate my job of putting it on him?

Not this side of eternity.

Most of the time he does what I tell him, and he is slowly getting better at it. But he loves to run with me and go places together with me. He lives to know that I love him. And that’s good enough for me.

When will I ever be always ready to receive Christ’s robe of righteousness? When will I initiate His donning me with His character?

Not this side of eternity.

But I want to run with Him more and work together with Him in His work to save. I hope my obedience is getting better, so that I can know Him better.

I want to see the Child of God and be convicted by the life and love I see in Him. “This is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.” (Jn. 6:40).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home