TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Email on a global currency

Thanks John,

Shirley told me this last night. She didn’t believe it. But when it happens, she will. I believe Satan has manipulated all this and that the strong delusion God was to send the world (2Thess. 2:11) is simply His giving Satan increasingly freer reign on the world since 1844. It all began right after James and Ellen White re-organized the scattered Millerites in 1848 and were given the great light of our beliefs. Once His people were unified and protected by the Spirit of Prophecy, then Satan could begin his final assault.

In 1849, the word was broadcasted, “Gold in California!” and everything began to move quicker and quicker ever since, science and technology, communications, transportation, centralization of power, etc. First America came out of the caveman era and then the rest of the world has followed.

I read that article and then the comments. It surprised me how many commenters were speaking of last day events and the need to look to God. They may not understand it all perfectly, but there is a growing expectation of an Anti-Christ. I foresee the Papacy soon to raise its head as it comes to save the world from economic dissolution. I have no doubt that it has played a major role in bringing the financial world into the sad shape it’s in. That means it needs only speak to the people it enlisted to do the destructive work, and they will do his bidding. And by timing it all right, each time the Papacy calls its friends to help or punish the non-Catholic world, it and its friends will get wealthier and more powerful, and the common people will get poorer and more enslaved to the wealthy. This was the situation in Europe during the Dark Ages and the Papacy works best in it, as does Satan.

It’s good to hear from you. I hope you can come to the quarterly hike up Old Rag on April 10! I think we need to be getting more familiar with nature. We will need that familiarity so that when its time to flee the cities we won’t talk like Lot, “Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die; behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.” (Gen. 19:19,20).

I hope to hear from you some time. I think of you and your faith often.
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home