TruthInvestigate

“Oh, the unspeakable greatness of that exchange,—the Sinless One is condemned, and he who is guilty goes free; the Blessing bears the curse, and the cursed is brought into blessing; the Life dies, and the dead live; the Glory is whelmed in darkness, and he who knew nothing but confusion of face is clothed with glory.”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingsland, Georgia, United States

A person God turned around many times.

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Earth Shall Be Full of the Knowledge of the Lord

“They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy Mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” Is. 11:9.

As full of knowing Jesus as the waters that cover the sea.... That’s a lot of getting acquainted with Jesus and the Father.

The USGS states that there is 321,000,000 (million) cubic miles (total water in oceans, seas and bays).

If I wanted to bale it all out, I’d need to remember there are 1,101,117,147,429 (about 1 quadrillion) five-gallon buckets in a cubic mile.

That would take 353,458,604,324,709,000,000 (353.5 septillion) five-gallon buckets to bale out Earth’s oceans, seas, and bays.

At one bucket-full per minute, if I did my math right, it would take almost 177 trillion years.

Of course, that’s not eternity, so if I put my mind to it, I might be able to get ’er done.
















NOT!!!!!!!!!! I’m going to spend that time with Jesus.











2 Comments:

Blogger Lacking Latin said...

you wrote 321 billion as 321, 000, 000-

numerically, that's million.

I'm not evengoingto check the septillion or trillion numbers.

heh.

.Timothy

3/09/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hello Timothy,
Good catch! I thought I knew my numbers better than that. But its still a lot of water! Thanks!

3/09/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home